Friday 31 July 2020

Cover and Book of the Month - JULY


designer Cathy Helms of www.avalongraphics.org
with fellow designer Tamian Wood of www.beyonddesigninternational.com
select their chosen Cover of the Month
with all winners going forward for 
Cover of the Year in December 2020
(honourable mentions for the Runner-up)

Cover of the Month
WINNER - JULY 

Cover by Design for Writers

Honourable Mentions

Design by Next Chapter
Read Our Review             


Design by JD Smith Design
Read Our Review

A personal choice made by me, Helen Hollick,
(founder of Discovering Diamonds)
from books I have shortlisted for my personal reading 
My criteria for a 'winner' is:
* Did I thoroughly enjoy the story?
* Would I read it again?
* Is it a 'keeper'

Book of the Month
 JULY 2020
runners up
I couldn't decide between these two novellas
so have chosen both of them


winner
thoroughly enjoyed this one!
Special Mention
I don't usually select non-fiction
but this one was a darn good read
and a 'must' for anyone researching this topic!


Book and Cover of the Year
will be announced on 31st December 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.