Sunday 30 August 2020

Cover and Book of the Month - August

designer Cathy Helms of www.avalongraphics.org
with fellow designer Tamian Wood of www.beyonddesigninternational.com
select their chosen Cover of the Month
with all winners going forward for 
Cover of the Year in December 2020
(honourable mentions for the Runner-up)

WINNER AUGUST

Read our review
(designer unknown)
RUNNER UP DESIGNS

Read our review
(cover design by Stephen Mulchahey)
Read our review
(Designer Unknown)
* * *
A personal choice made by me, Helen Hollick,
(founder of Discovering Diamonds)
from books I have shortlisted for my personal reading 
Book of the Month
AUGUST 2020
I enjoyed both of these WWII-related stories
my choice was a close-run decision
but My Runner-Up is:
Read our Review
And my WINNER
Book Of The Month is
Read Our Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.