Sunday 6 October 2019

Book and Cover of the month September Reviews

click here for the 2017 - 2018 Archive

designer Cathy Helms of www.avalongraphics.org
with fellow designer Tamian Wood of www.beyonddesigninternational.com
will select the Cover of the Month
with all winners going forward for Cover of the Year in December 2019
(honourable mentions going forward for Honourable Mention Runner-up)
Note: where UK and US covers differ only one version will be selected

2019
Cover of the Month for September
WINNER


designer unknown
read our review
Honourable Mention Runners Up 


Blood's Game: In the court of Charles II fortune favours the bold . . . But one false step could prove fatal (Holcroft Blood 1)
Designer unknown
read our review
Click here for the 2017 - 2018 Archive

2019
From our  September Reviews
I'm probably going to get moaned at for my  selections
 this month because I hold my hand up
tknowing these authors.
Yes, they are friends... BUT...
I make my selections regardless of who wrote a book or who published it.
My criteria is:
* Did I thoroughly enjoy this story?
* Would I read it again?
* Is it a 'keeper'

Now I thoroughly enjoyed all the books on my shortlisted list
 but the three below were extra favourites because,
well, being honest again,
 I love the books written by these three ladies.
(and well, yes, that's why they are my friends!)
So there you are.

Anyway, no winners or runners up - they are ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.