Friday 31 May 2019

Cover and Book of the Month - May

2019
designer Cathy Helms of www.avalongraphics.org
with fellow designer Tamian Wood of www.beyonddesigninternational.com
will select the Cover of the Month
with all winners going forward for Cover of the Year in December 2019
(and honourable mentions going forward for Honourable Mention Runner-up)
Note: where UK and US covers differ only one version will be selected
Cover of the Month

WINNER

read our review
design Matador Publishing
Honourable Mention Runners Up 
Read our review 
cover design by More Visual










A Tale of Two Sisters: A heartfelt historical drama of intrigue, love and loss in a strange land
read our review 

2019
From our MAY Reviews
runner up reads


I'm recommending these first two novels as Runners Up with the caveat of I know both authors (indeed, both review for Discovering Diamonds!) However as the Book of the Month selections are my own personal choice I have no hesitation in highlighting these two superb reads...


read our review 




but as an independent choice I'm going to pick this one


My Book of the Month though, is
The First Blast of the Trumpet (John Knox Book 1)

I enjoyed this one, an author new to me
I look forward to reading more of her work!
(note: Penmore Press for two of the above novels is now my publisher, but my choice is genuine for the content of the novel, not who produced it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.