Monday 30 April 2018

APRIL Cover and Book of the Month selecti



designer Cathy Helms of www.avalongraphics.org
with fellow designer Tamian Wood of www.beyonddesigninternational.com
will select the Cover of the Month
with all winners going forward for Cover of the Year in December 2018
(and honourable mentions going forward for Honourable Mention Runner-up)
Note: where UK and US covers differ only one version will be selected

* * *
Novels Reviewed During APRIL
(selected at the end of the month)
WINNER



HONOURABLE MENTION RUNNERS UP

by designer Kit Foster
  
(Unknown designer)


From our APRIL  REVIEWS
I thoroughly enjoyed all novels on my 'shortlisted selection' this month, but I've selected Truly are the Free by Jeffrey K Walker as my runner-up because it was a pleasure to read, and enjoy, something different.
read the review
And my selected Book of the Month is...
Yes - I'm matching our Cover of the Month: a superb book outside and inside! 

Read the review HERE

For last month's selections see main menu bar

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Helen, Cathy and Tamian! I'm delighted to see my book cover is a runner up and has gained an honourable mention. What a lovely surprise. Many congratulations to Theresa Tomlinson as a well deserved winner, and to Susan Appleyard as my fellow runner up. Kit Foster will be pleased when I tell him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was ours, Millie! Kit's design for your cover is expertly laid out. Well done!

      Delete
  2. You are most welcome Millie. Your designer did a great job! It was a tough choice.

    ReplyDelete

We do not accept comments. If you need to contact Discovering Diamonds go to the CONTACT facility

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.